Tuesday, June 06, 2006
stalker or what?!

MOOD: so good..
MUSIC: Kung Wala Ka - Hale

After my work, i agreed to meet up with Ton at SM Bicutan, and have dinner with him. After that, we were waiting for a trike, when out of nowhere i saw my longtime crushie, Tisoy, falling into line behind us.

I quickly nudged my brother and pointed out Tisoy to him. I felt like a highschool girl again, when he rode the same trike that we did. Sa sobrang kakiligan ko, napapailing na lang ang kapatid ko sa mga inaasal ko. I immediately texted my friends, and i have to laugh when Irish and Augz replied. They joked that i should make my move already.

When we got off, Ton and i went and walked ahead. But my brother was smiling when i asked him if Tisoy was right behind us. I had to hold back a giggle, coz before i knew it, Tisoy was already walking beside me. Then in front of me. Suddenly, i was struggling with my high-heeled sandals to keep up with his fast pace. But all i got was a recorded video of his back, walking far away from me. Not to mention, an aching ankle afterwards too. Haaay!


i've been Tin Nolasco at 22:48

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...