Sunday, May 28, 2006
enrollment and DaVinci..

MOOD: just relaxed..
MUSIC: Bakit Ba? - Siakol

   

I went to school with Ton yesterday to enroll, and before lunch, we were done. I also met up with Irish and Arjay coz we planned to watch The DaVinci Code. Dapat nga, kasama sina Jayson at Augz, e ang kaso, nagcancel sila at the last minute.

The movie was good, although there are some parts in the book that wasn't really depicted in the movie. It makes me wanna read the book again.

I just realized, that two weekends in a row, i had been to the movies. Last Sunday, Ton and i watched Poseidon, while yesterday was another movie trip. I just hope i don't make this a habit. I might not be able to save if this goes on for weeks.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 15:00

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...