Saturday, May 20, 2006
afternoon delight..

MOOD: kinda tired..
MUSIC: *television*

I met up with Irish today. Originally, the plan was that, i'll just hand her the longganisa. Pero, napahaba ang kuwentuhan namin. We ended up staying in Jolibee from 11:30 in the morning, until 3 in the afternoon. Then we moved to Shell Select, where we continued talking until half past four.

We talked about a lot of things. We realized that it has been a month since we last saw each other. We had a lot of catching up to do. From our internship, to other people, to our friends, and to everything else that has happened to us lately.

We talked about our IPs, and about our trips back to our repective hometowns. Of course, hindi rin nawala sa usapan namin yung mga moving on dramas namin. I guess, we're both really okay now. No more hurt, and definitely no more bitterness on our part.

Today was a blast. I got full, not only with food, but with a lot of kuwentuhans with Irish. Gaah! I missed her, and of course, same goes with Kai and Rose, and the rest of the gang. Can't wait for our intern lecture so i can see the rest of the gang again.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 20:48

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...