Sunday, May 07, 2006
a little pamperin'..

MOOD: cool..
MUSIC: Cool With you - Jennifer Love Hewitt

   Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I got my left ear pierced. My brother had been nagging about it for two years already, and finally, i gave in. I planned on having both ears pierced, but Ton asked for the other earring to be pierced on his left ear. I gave it to him.

  

Irish called and told me to turn on the TV to Qtv11. One show was featuring this Mga Pinakamabisang Gamot sa Pusong Sawi. Number 4 had said, 'Pamper yourself'. Meaning, do things for yourself that you've kept putting off. Is it just very timely that i got my ear pierced now, something i've been wanting to do for so long now? I don't know.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 19:07

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...