Friday, May 05, 2006
just an update..

MOOD: dead tired..
MUSIC: People Are People - D' Sound

My internship began four days ago, and i could say everything's going well, so far. But, there had been a change in the line-up. Instead of the three of us (me, Khalaf and Arjay), it will be just me and Arjay in RadixSys for the next six months or so. Khalaf interned at Chinabank instead, and started last April 20.

Our orientation had included being introduced to the main people of Radix, signing of our contracts, reminders of our do's and don't's, and being shown to our work terminals. We got introduced to more people as the day progressed, and we met our IP, Sir Allan. We also found out that we have an allowance, but i'm not divulging how much.. *grins*

Yesterday, we were surprised to know that our IP will just be turning 21 this coming May 27.. imagine, me and Arjay, older than our IP?! Now, i'm thinking, this could pose as a problem in the near future. I really have this tendency to use my age to my advantage, whether on purpose or not. Hmmm. Bad? I don't know, yet.

This morning, Arjay and I went to to Ortigas, to BIR and SSS, to apply for our TINs and SSS numbers. The day was scorching hot, and we had no umbrella to shade us. Nwei, we braved the heat, and finished everything we had to, and got back to the office a little before two in the afternoon.

It was an okay day, though a bit tiring for me. I still need a getting-used-to waking up early in the morning, and staying up and awake for long hours. Com'on people, i'm not a morning person, and i get grouchy sometimes. I have to work on this, fast.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 21:49

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...