Monday, May 08, 2006
month-sary?

MOOD: melancholic..
MUSIC: Nobody - Keith Sweat

It had been three months, and i could say i'm on my way to full recovery. Too soon? I don't know, all i'm sure of is that i'm okay. I'm happy. Though there are times that i look on our past, i no longer pin for him. I'm finally getting over him, and i'm not having a hard time. I made some serious thinking, and weighed every possible angle, and said, there's no use crying anymore.

Crying won't bring him back. Crying won't make every wrong thing that happened, right. Crying won't make him love me again. Crying would no longer do me any good. No more thinking of the what-might-have-been's and the what-could-have-been's.

Yesterday, when i was talking to him on the phone, i searched my heart for any tell-tale signs that i still love him, but somehow, results came out negative. Yeah, i admit, i missed his voice, but hearing it didn't bring back the false hope i once held on to. I've let go. I'm okay.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 22:24

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...