Friday, May 19, 2006
here comes weekend..

MOOD: pagod na naman..
MUSIC: Dry Your Eyes - 3rd Storee


The week passed in a blur. I lost track of the days, and here it is, Friday once again. We made one web application, and run and tested it. I'm now getting the hang of programming. I never thought i'd be able to do this on my own. Well, with a little help from Arjay and our IP of course.

An hour before six, there was a party at the office. All the May celebrants treated everyone to a big, hearty snack. Last Wednesday, the trainees did that, and it was the employees' turn today.

I was kinda full, and didn't have dinner when i got home today. It was a good week. We're falling into a routine already. But just the same, i'm all worked out. Tired, really. I have to pack in, coz I'm meeting Irish tomorrow in school. I have to give her her bilin, longganisa from the province.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 22:11

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...