Thursday, May 11, 2006
family nite-out..

MOOD: sleepy..
MUSIC: Don't Wanna Try - Frankie J

   

It is Ton's birthday, and the whole family went out for dinner to celebrate. We went to this seafoods place in Sucat and had a foodfest and videoke night. For Ton, it was his best birthday so far. He just got his driver's license. He passed the interview at Manila Doctor's where he's taking up Nursing as a freshman this coming June. Nwei, the day was almost over when i realized that me and my brothers are all wearing blue shirts, although different shades.

With regards to work, it's the third day that our IP wasn't around. He had been at a seminar since Monday. But before that, he had left us with an assignment, make Crystal Reports for a system. Honestly, i had no idea on how to begin making one. I'm still trying to get the hang of doing VB and ASP, and there we were, CLUELESS.

To pass the time away, i downloaded YM Messenger, and installed it to my PC, then configured it to the right settings. I don't know if we're allowed to, but hey, i need it to ask help from my friends. And if ever i get caught, it won't be hard to say, i need them for file transfers, with matching innocent eyes. *grins widely*.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 00:14

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...