Thursday, May 25, 2006
surprised, really..

MOOD: masaya..
MUSIC: Drug Ballad - Eminem

Last night, i had been surprised when Ton suddenly announced that he wants to study in APC. The he goes on telling me that he's scheduled for an entrance exam today. And while Arjay and i were having lunch, i got a text from Pa, saying, Ton had passed the exam, and will be enrolling with me this Saturday.

I wasn't the only one surprised about the turn of events. Updated kasi si Irish sa maraming bagay about me, and that includes stuff about Ton too. She knew that Ton had passed the exam and interview at MaDocs, and also the medical examination last May 16. She also knew that, before MaDocs, Ton wanted to take up Aeronautics in Patts. I could just imagine how suprprised she was too, when i YM-ed her later that afternoon.

Surprises, surprises. Well, i guess this means me watching over my brother (or maybe the other way around?) in school. Thank God for internship. *goofy grin on my face*


i've been Tin Nolasco at 21:56

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...