Tuesday, May 30, 2006
something random..

MOOD: tired but good..
MUSIC: Say That You Don't Care - Drop 'n Harmony

Where have you seen a guy and a girl eat together, guy having salad, girl pigging out on carbs? Opposites? Yup, that's Arjay and me.

The day dragged on so slowly. We had nothing to do, except search the internet for JavaScripts and study them. I blogsurfed (which i've been doing since Monday), and came across some blogs with whom i share the same nick with (either CLUELESS or TIN).

Medyo nakakatuwa lang na may mga iba rin palang pinagdaanan at pinagdadaanan ang mga nangyari at nangyayari sa akin, at pati na rin sa mga kaibigan ko. I shared some of the links to my friends, and some of them even asked if i were the blogger, coz with the entries that they've read, they thought it was about me. Well, i guess there are other CLUELESS people in this world. I thought i'm by myself.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:20

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...