Sunday, June 11, 2006
long weekend..

MOOD: don't know what to feel..
MUSIC: *radio ads*

It had been a long weekend. Actually, it started nung Thursday pa. Para na rin kasing bakasyon yung dalawang araw na wala kaming ginawa ni Arjay sa office, kundi ang makipagtitigan sa mga monitors namin.


I went out to meet up with Rson and Xanne yesterday at SM Mall of Asia. Joy was supposed to be there too, but she went home to Appari last Friday evening. The three of us had fun catching up with each other. We walked around for some time, until we got tired. After eating and staying at DeliFrance for more than an hour, we then watched The Omen.

It has been long since i last saw them, Rson on Sept 2004, while Xanne was way back on March 2002. It has really been a long time ago. I'm just so glad to spend a few hours with them. With Rson, keeping the communication wasn't really a problem, since we were both Sun users. We were quite updated with what's going on with each other.

We plan to meet up again, soon, but with the rest of the gang na rin. We've missed so much of each other, and i guess we deserve to give ourselves a treat and get together for old time's sake.

   

After a lot of convincing, i was able to take Ma out, and watch All About Love a while ago. Ton came along, and it was another movie weekend for me. Oh well, there goes my resolution of not making a habit out of it.

One freaking accident happened to me a couple of hours ago. I lost all my messages in my MMC. I can't view them on my phone, though they're still there. They're just unavailable. 8 months worth of quotes and text messages, poof! Darn it. I'm still trying to recover everything.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 11:09

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...