Saturday, December 09, 2006
secrets..

MOOD: sentimental..
MUSIC: Another Sad Love Song - Tony Braxton

i wish i could see what’s inside your heart
are we getting closer? are we growing apart?
i wanna know if i’m a part of your world
just let me know what our future could hold..

but i know that there will never be an “us”
and that i’ll get hurt again, just like in the past
yet there’s still this part of me that wishes otherwise
dreaming of i love you’s, wanting no goodbyes..

but i guess i’d rather keep these all inside
than risk having you no longer by my side
telling you these things might mean losing you
leaving me with sleepless nights, and tear-stained pillows, too..

maybe this is what i get, falling for a friend
holding on to nothing, being at the losing end
but i allowed this to happen, loving you, i mean
no regret in saying this, i love you, from deep within..


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:58

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...