Wednesday, November 29, 2006
life after internship..

MOOD: melancholic..
MUSIC: Danny's Song

So, okay. I've been a bum now for little over a week, and i can honestly say that i miss going to work. I miss riding the jeep and MRT. I actually miss discussing our project with the big boss. I miss keeping myself busy. I miss earning money.:D

Fine, i admit. I've grown attached to the people i've worked with. It had been hard for me to say my goodbyes to them. If only i could have extended my stay with them, then maybe i would have. I'm even seriously considering taking up their offer, and work for them right after graduation.

After six months and two weeks of working for them, i know i've learned a lot, and i know i'm a better person, as a student, and as a future young professional. Aside from learning how to program, on my own, i realized that there's more i can do and that i'd never stop learning new things.

I discovered i could get my back off of bed early in the morning, and haul my ass off to work at 9 in the morning. I could commute to farther places this time, all by myself. I learned to brave the heat, and was able to force myself to bring along an umbrella when the weather wasn't really good.

I could be level-headed when the situation calls for it, and that, i can really keep sarcasm to myself. I learned to speak my mind in a respectful way, and i was made to realize that i'm not always the boss, i'm not always right, and that i can't always get my way.

I learned that i can do anything if i just set my mind and heart to do it, and actually finish it. I procrastinated and talked less, and worked more. I managed my time well. And i figured out how to deal with bosses without pissing them off and frustrating myself.

I could go on and on about my internship experience, but it will all boil down to the same thing. I miss it, and that i learned a lot from it.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 14:19

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...