Wednesday, October 25, 2006
no more getting back..

MOOD: sleepy..
MUSIC: Goodbye - Spice Girls

Here's a poem that i've written way back in 2003. I even had it posted in praning.com. Just wanna share, coz i know somehow, you can relate to it. If not now, maybe some time ago.

you once said you really loved me
but it's not what i felt, it's not what you showed me
i'm the only one you love, you say
but i guess not, those were just games you play..

for many times i've said I LOVE YOU
ME TOO, you said, but were those true?
i stopped to think, things ran through my mind
maybe to all these, i have been so blind..

you always go and leave me behind
then you come back and tell me, PLEASE UNDERSTAND
you always say you need your space
but you also want to feel my embrace..

but here you go again, saying LET'S TRY ONCE MORE
telling me you need me, and that you love me even more
but as much as want to give us another try
i'm not sure if i still love you, so i'm saying goodbye..


*I still can't remember why i wrote this. Really can't.*


i've been Tin Nolasco at 00:24

1 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...