Tuesday, September 19, 2006
of dizzy spells and headaches..

MOOD: sick..
MUSIC: none..

I didn't go to work today. I'm not feeling really well. It's been like this for almost two weeks now. I have dizzy spells in the morning, then a headache in the afternoon. Today, i woke up feeling dizzy, and a throbbing pain in my head. I can't even stand and walk well since my legs hurt *got history of rheumatic fever kasi, legs are my indication that i'm getting sick or something*. I badly need some rest.

But for some reason, i have to get out of the house, find the nearest open internet shop *so glad i found one*, and go online. Haaay naku! Kung di lang ano, di ko gagawin ito.

Happy thoughts. Just happy thoughts.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 10:42

1 read and shared

  • at Tue Sep 19, 02:14:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    pahinga ka na.. yeah i know.. kung hindi lang ano, hindi mo gagawin yan.. hehehe.. get well soon..

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...