Friday, August 25, 2006
it's the way you make me feel..

MOOD: haaay.. senti-sentihan..
MUSIC: It's The Way You Make Me Feel - Steps

Baby can't you see
You're the one for me
But you belong to another
I don't wanna hurt nobody
But my heart just can't hold back


Now i know why i love Megz. He always refers to me songs, na feeling niya can-relate ako. Sabi niya, he thought of me when he first heard the song. Sapol nga raw eh, though i have the vaguest idea of what he meant. I have to admit, tama siya at some point, pero hindi sa kabuuan. I downloaded the song almost immediately, and now it's the only song playing on my media player, onRepeat. Though i've heard this song before, i never really bothered looking up the lyrics of it.

Check this out for the complete lyrics of the song. The one i posted above was just part of it. Yan kasi yung medyo may dating eh. Hehehe. I thank Megz for re-introducing the song to me.:D

...

Nagagandahan ako sa YM status ko ngayon:
..the weirdest thing happened this morning.. i woke up with tears in my eyes.. and one rolling down my cheek.. and i knew i must have been dreaming of you again..

Takla kasi naman yung dream ko eh. Azzar. I didn't make this, pero that's exactly how i feel. Idagdag mo pa yung status ni Irish:
Is it possible to be just friends with someone I have these sort of non-moderate feelings for? Or am I doomed forever to just be in love and ultimately significantly hurt?

Takla naman talagang life ito. Haaay! Life, parang buhay. *sigh*

...

I had a totally different entry in mind, pero this one seemed to be the better option, considering how i feel at the moment.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 12:44

2 read and shared

  • at Fri Aug 25, 12:52:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    pasalamat ka talaga, wala ako sa senti mode nagyon, kung hindi baka umiiyak na tayo.. hehehe.. hayyy, takla talaga.. that's life.. anofangabah?.. basta, be happy ok?.. =)

     
  • at Fri Aug 25, 02:08:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    Tell me how can I walk away
    I don't care what they say
    I'm loving you anyway
    It's the way you make me feel


    This part is good too eh? ^__^

    Yersh, that's the reason I exist, to bring both sadness and happiness to everyone's lives~ BWAHAHAHA!

    \(*o*)/ ~ fear my emotional power!

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...