Monday, August 14, 2006
miserably peaceful..

MOOD: tormented and confused..
MUSIC: Immortality (Celine Dion) *midi*

I've been told that whatever decision i make, there should always be peace in my heart. And to choose between what makes me happy, or what is right, i should go for the latter. But why do i still feel confused, try as i might to tell myself i should choose to do what's right? My heart is still troubled, and that i have this unsettling feeling that i'm making my life miserable, more than it already is.

It's the same pattern all over again. Almost. There's no more way of getting out of this mess. How i got myself into this? I don't know. How i'll get out of it? I don't know either. Hirap naman ng choices.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 15:19

2 read and shared

  • at Tue Aug 15, 10:48:00 AM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    pwede ko bang sabihing akoy clueless? hahaha...pero tinatry ko makarelate...oh well...minsan kasi mas mahirap pang humihingi ka ng advice...nagugulahan ka pa lalo...in the end ikaw pa din kasi ang magdedecide eh...you can always ask for opinions and stuff pero at the end it all comes down to you... ^^

    kung ano man yan...susuportahan kitaa! <333

     
  • at Wed Aug 16, 03:44:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    It's up to you to decide what you want to do. Dito lang kami serves as guide para sayo para kung sakaling matumba ka may magbabangon pa rin sayo. Follow what your heart is telling you mas mabuting you lose pero may ginawa ka kaysa magsisi na walang ka naman ginawa. It will make you feel lot more better. Gawin mo kung sa tingin mong worth it. Pero maybe you are just holding back coz you're still afraid to get hurt uli. Just always keep in mind kapag walang sakit, wala kang makakamit.

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...