Wednesday, August 09, 2006
self-conditioning?

MOOD: okay lang.. *nga ba?*:D
MUSIC: Push the Buttons (edited version) - SugaBabes

I'm afraid i'm getting too transparent. My friends can just read me like a book. They know me well. A little too well, i may add. I thought it helps that i don't get to see most of them always, but still, even in absence, they somehow sense what i'm going through. Hard as i might to deny, sometimes they can just see through me, or as our present situation calls for it, they can feel something's wrong.

Nothing's really wrong. It's just that, nothing's really right either. I'm somewhere in between. Or, things are somewhat in between. I tell my friends, even myself, that i'm okay. Sometimes, they think otherwise, that i myself, begin to doubt how i really am. Am i really okay? Or am i just saying that to avoid further questions? Will i be able to convince me and others that i really am okay?


i've been Tin Nolasco at 10:14

3 read and shared

  • at Wed Aug 09, 03:53:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    wahahaha! Buti naman alam mo yun noh! I just don't figure out kung kanino pero I trust my instinct that it is about the new one ahahaha. Cookies and cream!!! Natatawa ako unti na lang magegets ko na lahat pero promise medyo may pagka-obvious. I just don't know kung kay bago or kay luma or another person pero I'm really getting a clue di ko lang sinasabi sau. Dagdagan mo pa post mo malapit ko na makuha eh. More clues please!

     
  • at Wed Aug 09, 04:23:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    ngek!! asa.. hahaha.. i'm not trying to make a point here.. extension lang ito sa mga madalas mapag-usapan namin ni Irish.. hehehe.. kumbaga, talking to myself lang ang drama ko dito..:D

     
  • at Thu Aug 10, 08:21:00 AM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    hahaha.. sabi mo nga self-conditioning lang yan.. gaya ng ginagawa ko.. anyway, syempre noh.. kilala ka na namin.. 'nay, tagal na natin magkakasama kaya for sure kahit hindi ka namin madalas alam pa din namin kung ano nangyayari.. ewan, ano nga ba dapat sabihin?.. sabi ko na di ba.. text na nga lang tayo.. hahahaha.. eto na naman ang mag kaeklatan namin na nandito lang kami for you.. totoo yon.. =)

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...