Thursday, July 20, 2006
it's not easy being me..

MOOD: full.. just had lunch..
MUSIC: Because I'm a Girl - Kiss

Do you think it's easy being me? Do you think it's easy putting on the act that i do every day? I smile when all i want to do is cry. I laugh when all i want to do is die. I want to tell everyone how my world falls apart each night, when i am laying in bed, with tears in my eyes, pleading with God to help me. I want to let everyone know what it is like to be me, pretending to be happy, pretending to be myself. If it was up to me, i wouldn't be pretending. I would actually be happy. Too bad i'm really not.

No, this is not really about me. I just read this somewhere, and it kinda struck a chord. If my situation were different from what it is now, i probably would have been able to relate with this. But no. Definitely not about me. Nice quote though.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 12:56

1 read and shared

  • at Fri Jul 21, 02:27:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    yes I agree it was a good quote. Anyways Im going to copy it to send it to my friends via text message ha. I really love the quotation. Maybe it fits me at the moment...

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...