Wednesday, July 12, 2006
on my own..

MOOD: okay lang..
MUSIC: Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossoms

On my own (pretending he's beside me). I bet, kung alam mo ang kantang ito, napasabay ka. Nwei, yup, i'm on my own, here at work, that is. Arjay has got somewhere to go, and is coming in a little after lunch. Basically, i'm by myself, continuing the web pages we've started yesterday.

It has been raining hard this morning. May bagyo ata. Bagyo, hindi tornado, as some poeple claim. Flood almost everywhere. Parang ang sarap mag-stay home at matulog. Ang kaso, i need to come to work, dahil kung hindi, mas tambak ang trabaho bukas kung nagkataon. Walang gagawa eh.

Medyo bored na rin ako. Wala akong makausap. Buti na lang all these work's keeping me busy and all. Okay na rin naman kahit paano. Naaliw din naman ako sa mga nag-flood ng tagboard ko, at sa mga nagcomment sa iba kong posts.

Nga pala, to those wondering kung para kanino yung poem sa previous entry, wala lang yun. *foolish grin on my face* Hehehe. I got inspired by one poem i read in a thread in praning. Yun.:D


i've been Tin Nolasco at 10:49

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...