Sunday, July 09, 2006
5 months and counting?

MOOD: still up and awake..
MUSIC: Mockingbird - Eminem *midi*

It has been five months (kahapon) since that day. I don't even know why i'm still bothering to write about this. Siguro, dahil na-windang lang naman ako sa text ni Irish kanina, hapi monthsary?. Siguro din, dahil wala lang akong maisulat na matino, kaya eto na lang ang naisip kong topic (and since very timing naman din).

Wala lang. Di na ako affected, and yeah, i guess it helped that i haven't seen him at all for the past two and a half months. Wala na nga ata talaga yung dating nararamdaman ko for him. Ka-text ko kanina si Augz, and never did i ask how he (not Augz) was, not that i didn't want to. It just never entered my mind. I guess that's how unimportant *can't think of a better term, sorry* he is to me now. Kung dati, he's the first person i ask of, now, not anymore. Safe to say, he's out of the picture already, though not out of my life.

Why am i talking about him now? Wala lang. Naisip ko lang. He just entered my mind for no reason whatsoever. I could have talked about someone else, ang kaso, siya naisip ko eh. So yun. I just have to let it out.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 02:00

1 read and shared

  • at Tue Jul 11, 02:02:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    gud thing naman at nakapagmove on ka na lola. anyways happy ako for both of us kasi we both came up to an idea to wait for our destiny ahahaha. lucky natin kasi di pa sya narating kasi busy pa tau. next tym na pag mayaman na tau ahahaha

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...