Saturday, June 24, 2006
intern lecture and all..

MOOD: tired, pero okay lang..
MUSIC: Dry Your Eyes - 112

I went to school for a different reason, but ended up staying for the announced intern lecture. I got texts asking for confirmation if we had a lecture, and I had replied wala, sa July pa to a lot of people, only to find out on the supposed time today of the lecture, that we actually have one scheduled for today. Down kasi ang mail server kaya may mga hindi naka-receive ng emails.

I got to the cafeteria ahead of Bhasti, and waited there, with Marc arriving a good ten minutes before he did. I got a text na sa 4th ang venue nung lecture, so we hurriedly went there, and arrived late, but only to a few students who were able to attend. We stayed at the back, where our attention was called a few times because we were just noisy.

   

After the lecture, we had our picture taken with Miss Mhynne and Miss Jona. We even joked and asked for a copy. Afterwards, Marc and Bhasti were asked to help Miss Jona carry the newsletter back to the CPO, where we ended up having a photo op with MJ and Bribz, and eventually, with Miss Jona, who seemed reluctant at first, but gamely gave in to our camwhoreness.

   

Over lunch, we continued talking about our respective internships, and shared a lot with each other. Of course, camwhoreness took over. I was with two of my best camwhore buddies, Kai and Bhasti. *grins* After a while, i asked Bhasti if he could accompany me in canvassing for a mobile hard disk. Marc volunteered to help me out, se the three of us ended going to ParkSquare together. Kai didn't wanna come. It was raining when we got there, but it soon let up.


After finding myself a good deal, we decided to grab a snack, before leaving. But a spontaneous tara, nood tayo Scary Movie 4, led us to WalterMart, where the three of us watched. So there i was again, movie tripping. This has got to stop.:D

I got home, and overheard Lola talking to someone on the phone, and found out (after she hang up) that the phone call was for me. I had a guess that it was Irish, so i called her up, and ended up talking to her for two hours. Grabe! sunog ang linya. Hahaha!


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:06

2 read and shared

  • at Wed Jul 05, 08:47:00 AM 2006,
    Blogger -Ai- had this to say

    hahaha.. sunog talaga ang linya.. napansin ko lang bakit "This blog does not allow anonymous comments.".. nag-iingat na ba?.. hehehe.. napansin ko din si ALLan na ang favorite mong bagong pag-usapan.. uyy... iba na yan.. (at talagang Allan lang din tawag ko).. hehehe

     
  • at Fri Jul 07, 06:32:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    sdfadsfdsafdsfsd

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...