Friday, June 23, 2006
getting over him..

MOOD: basta..
MUSIC: Don't Worry baby - Beach Boys

I guess they were right when they said that time passes by quickly when you're having fun. We're less than five months away until our internship is over. Nwei, here's something that just came to my mind:

help me stop what I used to feel
open my eyes, show me what’s real
wake me up from this so-called dream
just be my friend, while I get over him..

make me realize things that I can’t see
help me realize why things shouldn’t be
show me more of life I never thought existed
remind me of the good things I once took for granted..

stay beside me, and keep me sane
help me forget all my heartaches and pain
show me how beautiful life really is
refresh me everything that I have missed..

help me get back up again
tell me to move on, tell me that I can
smile at me, and dry my tears
be with me as I overcome my fears..

be my reason as I live again
say that I can make it, as you hold my hand
do what you can, do what you have to do
til I can finally tell him, "i've gotten over you!"..


I made a slight change at the end of the poem, not that it really matters.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:08

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...