Monday, June 19, 2006
movie marathon..

MOOD: ewan ko..
MUSIC: Careless Whispre - Tamia

I had a hard time keeping my eyes open today. Why? They feel droopy, and i wanted to get matchsticks, use them as props to keep my eyes open. Why? Yesterday, for like 7 hours, i, together with Bhasti, Augz and Megz, stayed inside the movie house. It was a movie marathon weekend for us.

Friday morning, i asked Augz if he was free if ever Bhasti and i planned to get together. He said he was, and then we made plans to meet up in SM Bicutan for a food and movie trip. Bhasti confirmed on Saturday, and we talked about watching two movies. One sure movie on our list was The Lake House. We were debating between Fast & the Furious Tokyo Drift and Kapag Tumibok ang Puso (yup, trip din namin ni Bhasti ang Pinoy movies), and agreed to decide on it on Sunday.

   

Sunday afternoon came, and Megz confirmed that he'll be coming too. We planned to meet up at 1:30, but ended up assembled by 2pm. The four of us were discussing which movie to watch first. We agreed on The Fast & the Furious. After Bhasti bought the tickets, we had a few minutes left to buy our snacks before the movie started.

We got in just as the opening credits of the movie rolled off screen. The movie was okay, and we were amazed with how the actors drove those astig-looking cars. I wish i had my own. And when i saw Vin Diesel at the end of the movie, i decided the movie was worth it.

After the movie, we ran across the building to the cinema where The Lake House is showing. We still had a few minutes before the movie actually started, and so we started joking each other for a third movie. I said it was okay with me. Augz said the same, and Bhasti agreed. Megz didn't want to at first, but we were able to convince him. So there, while waiting for The Lake House to begin, Bhasti went out to buy us tickets for Kapag Tumibok ang Puso.

The Lake House began, and there i was, falling in love with Keannu Reeves all over again. I loved him and Sandra Bullock during their Speed movie days, but i loved them more in this movie. I don't wanna give out spoilers, so i won't go into details about the movie anymore.

When the movie ended, we went back to the other side of the building for our third movie. We didn't wait for the last full show (coz we didn't want to get into trouble with Megz' parents) so we went in, right in the middle of the movie. No choice kami eh. Nagtetext na nga mom ni Megz sa akin, pero deadma lang. Hahaha!

It had been a fun weekend with them, although i have to say that my eyes almost gave up on me. I need some sleep. Gotta go.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 22:27

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...