Monday, July 03, 2006
updates, updates..

MOOD: feeling good, na naman..
MUSIC: Don't Want You Back - Eamon

I was supposed to re-launch my blog last Saturday, but since i had no internet card, it got postponed. Last Friday evening, i used the remaining hours to email some people. Sorry, Irish. I know you were so looking forward to reading my posts.

   

Yesterday, i got together with Jedd and Kuya Ryan in Cubao. We had a lot of catching up, even if i last saw Jedd on May. Hey, so much could happen between then and now, right? So nwei, in Kuya Ry's case, last i saw of him was March 2003. Long ago, right? So, you could just imagine how much we missed each other. We updated each other three years worth of stories in 10 hours.

Jedd left earlier in the afternoon, but Kuya Ry and i still had so much to talk about. We ended up having dinner at KFC, where we continued talking and reminiscing and all. It was a fun day, and i regret that it had to end. Oh well, we're all here in Manila, there are still other chances.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 21:29

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...