Thursday, July 13, 2006
stupid thoughts..

MOOD: sleepy, so early in the day..
MUSIC: Dreams - The Cranberries *midi*

BOY: I saw her today.
GIRL: I saw him today.
BOY: It seems like it's been forever.
GIRL: I wonder if he still cares.
BOY: She looks better than before.
GIRL: I couldn't stop staring at him.
BOY: I asked her how things were going.
GIRL: I asked about his new girlfriend.
BOY: I'd choose her over any girl i'm with.
GIRL: He's probably really happy right now.
BOY: I couldn't look at her without starting to cry.
GIRL: He couldn't even look at me.
BOY: I told her I miss her.
GIRL: He doesn't mean it.
BOY: I meant it.
GIRL: He didn't mean it.
BOY: I love her.
GIRL: He loves his new girlfriend.
BOY: I held her for the last time.
GIRL: He gave me a friendly hug.
BOY: Then I went home and cried.
GIRL: Then I went home and cried.
BOY: I lost her.
GIRL: I still love him.

What if this happened to you? Lungkot noh? Minsan kasi, may mga bagay talaga na dapat sinasabi na. Para malinaw. Para walang left in the dark. Nang walang wasted time and love, just because of unspoken truth, hidden feelings, and concealed emotions.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 08:56

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...