Thursday, July 27, 2006
Happy Birthday, goodbye..

MOOD: emo mode..
MUSIC: I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy feat 112 & Faith Evans

When He came and took you away from us
It wasn't easy to cope with the loss
We were all left in sorrow and pain
We wondered when will we see you again.

You've always had so much to share
Your wit, your trust, your love, your care
You've been like a mom to your nephews and nieces
Us, your apos, you gave us lots of hugs and kisses.

But even if you left us all broken and sad
Somehow, deep inside, we also felt glad
We all know you're now at a better place
You've finally seen our dear Saviour's face.

You watch over us, as you sit by His side
Beside Him to protect us, to guard and to guide
Though it's kind of hard with you not around
We all know you're in heaven, smiling down.

In our hearts' where we're keeping you
All of your memories, we'll treasure them too
With much love from all of us kids
Happy Birthday Lola, you will surely be missed.

I made and lovingly dedicate this poem to my Lola (grand aunt), the late Mrs Semproniana Quebral Aniban, who passed away last Saturday, July 22, five days short of her 92nd birthday, which is today. I love her, the whole family does, and we will surely miss her.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 16:55

1 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...