Friday, July 21, 2006
keeping secrets..

MOOD: simply happy..
MUSIC: The Reason - Hoobastank

Yeah, i know. This blog should be about my revelations, as it says in the title bar, but i guess, revelations will have to wait for some time.

There are things that i'd rather keep to myself for now. Not that i'm being selfish or anything. I really am dying to share this with anyone, but, after what happened in the past, i figured that i just can't go broadcasting to the whole world what's eating me the moment i feel like it. There are things that are better left unsaid. For now, that is.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 10:25

1 read and shared

  • at Fri Jul 21, 02:30:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    hmmm. medyo exciting ata yun ha may bagong balita. well! okay lang i will respect your decision. kaya mo yan. maybe its time for you to reflect for your own right now through that matututo tayo maging mature. anyways dito lang naman kami one text away lang eh or pwede na rin call ahehehe.

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...