Thursday, August 03, 2006
a kinda hard day..

MOOD: sick..
MUSIC: Untitled - Simple Plan

Okay. Sleeplessness is finally taking its toll on me. I feel sick. I woke up with a headache. I got tonsilitis. I'm sneezing quite a lot already, and i know this leads to colds. Soon, i might be coming down with a cough, and sooner, flu. Just had lunch, but had no appetite, and i forced myself to finish the food i've ordered, at the same time, trying hard not to throw up. Damn. I need some medicine. A little loving will definitely help too.:D *wink wink*


i've been Tin Nolasco at 12:51

1 read and shared

  • at Fri Aug 04, 02:28:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    'nay same here may sakit na din ata ako. It started with tonsilitis din tapos biglang nangangati yung throat ko nagkaubo ako kahapon naubo na ako sa interview kagabi nagkacolds naman ako. Nandito ako sa project lab sobrang nilalamig ako as in di pa ako nakatulong ng maaga kagabi kasi may kinausap pa ako... check my blog para malaman mo kung sino...

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...