Tuesday, August 08, 2006
looking back..

MOOD: i'm okay..
MUSIC: With A Smile - Eraserheads

Allan wasn't around yesterday. He texted Arjay to say he's not coming. So i decided to have a trip down memory lane. I began reading my past entries, starting from my first posts until the present. When i was done with my blog, i checked out Irish' blog for her earliest entry. She has less entries so i was done before the day was even over. Then i asked Kai if she knows the link to her first entry. Minutes passed and she still hasn't found it, so i decided to look for it myself. After a few minutes, i got it. I saw her first ever entry. So there, i started reading. It was already 6, time to leave, and i wasn't even halfway done.

Today, Allan's back, but Arjay is not around this time. I continued reading Kai's blog, and i can't help but smile at some of the entries. We all had been so young then. So much had changed. Good changes, bad changes. We've all matured now. We've learned a lot. Nwei, i just wanted to post about this. Allan hasn't given me any instructions yet, so i'm back to reading Kai's blog.:D


i've been Tin Nolasco at 10:51

2 read and shared

  • at Wed Aug 09, 04:03:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    huhuhu! Ayoko magmemory lane baka maiyak ako eh... Mamimiss ko kasi kayo kapag nag-ganun ako may mga post din ako about us dun eh syempre naman not only about Allen yun noh. Anyways one of these days gagawin ko yun sa blog ko from my tabulas down to my present blogdrive ahehehe enjoy ata yun ahehehe. kaso nakalimutan ko na sa tabulas ko anyways makikita ko rin yun.

     
  • at Wed Aug 09, 04:24:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    masaya mag-trip down memory lane.. may mga nakaka-touch.. may mga nakakatawa.. may mga corny.. may mga ma-senti.. may mga bagay na limot ko na, tapos bigla ko lang naalala.. masaya..

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...