Thursday, August 10, 2006
a moment of silence..

MOOD: quiet.. a little too quiet..
MUSIC: Everywhere (edited version) - Michelle Branch

I am not used to being this quiet. It's like i'm on a speech or talk diet. I wanna blah blah blah but no, i can't. Everybody's just too busy with whatever they're doing. I can't rant out my frustrations. I can't complain. I've been wanting to talk for hours now. But heck, got no one to turn to. I need a sounding board. I need someone to listen. Com'on, talk to me.

...

Okay, okay. For once, i'll shut up. I'll keep quiet, just like everone else. Gaah! This will be a looonng day. Damn.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 13:36

1 read and shared

  • at Wed Aug 16, 03:59:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    ako rin po super bored ngaun ahehehe late comment ko ahehehe. anyways wala kasi magawa walang kwenta IT week dito sa APC walang kabuha-buhay tapos magkaklase pa kami projman. puch nakakabored as in parehas tayo

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...