Friday, August 11, 2006
four things about me..

MOOD: antok na ako..
MUSIC: 90210 theme *midi*

Things you may not have known about me..

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Love Counsel slash Big Sister slash Girlfriend slash BestFriend (san ka pa?! all-in-one)
2. Sunday School Teacher (o di ba?! active ako dati sa church eh.. hehehe..)
3. Responsible Daughter slash Good Sister slash Smart Tita slash Reliable Niece slash Cool Cousin slash Angelic Grandchild (yan, family-oriented eh..)
4. Intern dito sa RadixSys

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. My BestFriend's Wedding (and All Julia Roberts movie)
2. Clueless
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. movies ni Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock (together or not)

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Aparri, Cagayan (sa north)
2. College Avenue, Tuguegarao City (St Paul days ko pa)
3. sa house ng big bro ko
4. Remmanville, BLS, Paranaque City

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Friends (kahit nag-end na siya, okay lang ang re-runs)
2. Oprah
3. any CSI series
4. Game Ka Na Ba?

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Pangasinan
2. Batangas
3. Cavite
4. HongKong

F) Websites you visit daily:
1. blogs ni Kai, Irish, Augz, Bhasti, Jayson, at Megz
2. Yahoo mail at APC mail
3. si bespren Google
4. blog ko sympre..

G) Four of my favorite foods: (lately)
1. burger and fries ng McDo
2. chicken strips ng Jolibee
3. fun shots and mashed potato ng KFC
4. pork chao fan ng Chowking

H) Right now I would rather be:
1. with my friends
2. at home, sleeping
3. nakikipagkuwentuhan and making a lot of noise
4. watching The Break-Up or Just My Luck or Click

I) Four friends I think will respond:
---- kahit sino sa kanila.. galing na 'to kay Kai eh, so out na siguro siya.. malamang si Irish next, pag tinopak.. o kaya si Augz..

J) Return Instructions:
---- ei reader, you're free to post this on your blog.. then broadcast you got the post from me.. thanks.. hehehe..:D


i've been Tin Nolasco at 14:58

1 read and shared

  • at Wed Aug 16, 03:56:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    hay naku.... late na comment ko ang tagal ko di nagcheck last week pa ata pag check ko eh. gagayahin ko sana kaso four things eh gusto ko two things lang ang hirap mag-isip ahahaha.

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...