Thursday, August 10, 2006
just a continuation..

MOOD: bored to death..
MUSIC: Kokomo - Beach Boys

I can't take it anymore. Everyone thinks I'm indestructable, the girl who never flinches, the girl who always has a smile on her face, the girl who's gone through nothing, the girl who has no fears. I'm tired of it. I don't want to live behind a wall of laughter and smiles anymore. I want people to understand me. I want people to understand how hard it is to be me, and to have to deal with all of this crap and still be expected to be happy. It's not fair. Why can everyone else just fall apart but I have to keep it together?

Just a continuation of this. I can so relate. Really.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 15:46

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...