Monday, August 14, 2006
try it out..

MOOD: bored na naman..
MUSIC: My Oh My (Aqua) *midi*

Is someone in LOVE...!?!?! by Dontphunkwithmylove
Name:
Favorite Color:
Is someone in LOVE with you, right now?Hell NO!
Are you in LOVE, right now?Yes, you always are..!?!?!
Love Icon
Quiz created with MemeGen!

*Takla. Sige, rub it in.*


i've been Tin Nolasco at 17:23

1 read and shared

  • at Wed Aug 16, 03:47:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    Alam mo di ko alam kung ano irereact ko dito. Medyo english I can't relate hindi joke lang. Huwag ka maniwala sa love icon na yan ahahaha wala naman scientific explanation bakit nagegenerate yan eh. Ikaw mismo gumawa ng sarili mong love icon mas maganda at mas tama. Try to think what fits you talaga...

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...