Monday, August 21, 2006
love, again..

MOOD: sleepy and still kinda sick..
MUSIC: Love Will Show You Everything

things haven't gone the way i had planned
my feelings, i realize, have gotten out of hand
my emotions have once again taken over me
i'm again facing a battle with my destiny..

love has once again presented itself to me
when i've convinced myself i'm not yet ready
somehow it found its way back to my heart
willing it again for a brand new start..

love opened my eyes, you were in front of me
another person to love was what i was made to see
and despite the hurt and pain i've been through
i now find myself having fallen for you..


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:37

1 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...