Friday, August 18, 2006
if i were..

MOOD: aligaga..
MUSIC: Twisted - Keith Sweat

a month, I would be:
-----> February, kasi month sya ng love.. gusto ko, full of love din ako..

a day, of the week I would be:
-----> Friday.. ala lang.. kasi tipong, there's something to look forward to.. the weekend.. and the coming week..

a time of day, I would be:
-----> 9 am.. not too early.. not too late.. tama lang..

a planet, I would be:
-----> earth.. dito lang may buhay eh.. tsaka andito lahat ng mahal ko.. sa buhay..

a sea animal, I would be:
-----> a dolphin.. graceful.. tapos noisy.. hahaha!!

a direction, I would be:
-----> the east.. the sun rises in the east.. i would like to be the dawn..

a sin, I would be:
-----> ah.. this made me think.. uhm..

a liquid, I would be:
-----> water.. importante 'to eh.. i would like to be treated as important din..

a bird, I would be:
-----> an eagle, and soar above the clouds..

a flower, I would be:
-----> Sampaguita.. pure and clean..

a kind of weather, I would be:
-----> sunny.. don't wanna have down spirits eh..

a musical instrument, I would be:
-----> piano.. to play beautiful music to everyone..

an animal, I would be:
-----> a dog.. man's best friend..

a color, I would be:
-----> white.. purity..

an emotion, I would be:
-----> happiness.. don't wanna be sad anymore..

a vegetable, I would be:
-----> ..

a song, I would be:
-----> a love song.. to touch the hearts of those in love..

a place, I would be:
-----> Paris.. the place for hopeless romantics.. like me..

a thing, I would be:
-----> a book.. so that many would learn from me..

a taste, I would be:
-----> sweet.. need i say more??

a word, I would be:
-----> love.. basta.. love na sa love..

a body part, I would be:
-----> heart.. basta.. connected sa love eh..

a subject in school, I would be:
-----> English or Math.. English: most loved (oftentimes).. Math: challenging..

a/an cartoon/anime character, I would rather be:
-----> Bugs Bunny.. para kasing ala syang problema sa buhay eh..

a shape, I would be:
-----> circle.. can't explain.. basta, bilog..

a number, I would be:
-----> 18.. the age (ladies) between being a girl and a woman..

*got this from Friendster*

**uy, Irish, Kai, Bhasti, Megz, Augz, and the rest, sagot lang kayo if you want..**


i've been Tin Nolasco at 14:49

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...