Friday, August 25, 2006
let it rain on me..

MOOD: *puhleez, just read the entry*
MUSIC: Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me - Jasmine Trias

Okay. It had been a not-so-good day. Woke up, and i wasn't really surprised when i noticed that tear streaks had dried on my cheeks. Bad *actually, sad* dream. Got ready, and left for work a little earlier than usual. I just have to get out of the house. I didn't wanna hear my Ma crying. Yup, my lil bro made her cry. Again. I wanted to comfort her, but i was worried i might join the sobfest too.

Got to work, where i strained my eyes for like 6 to 7 hours straight, focused on the computer, focused on work. Physically stressed, mentally drained and emotionally vulnerable, that's how i really felt after work.

Then, i got rained on. Nice. What a way to end a perfectly gloomy day. For once, i wanted to stay under the rain, and cry my heart out. Just let the rain wash away all the hurt and pain *gaaah, now i'm back to using these words again.. dammit* i'm feeling inside. I just wanna curl up and sleep, wish that tomorrow is another day, hope that it will be a good one. A better one.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:10

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...