Tuesday, October 10, 2006
just what i need..

MOOD: okay, i guess..
MUSIC: Closer To Me - 5ive

I think i need a good cry. Something i haven't done in weeks now. Not that there's anything to cry about. I don't know. Yeah, it may sound insane, but i really think a good cry is what i need. Release all these tension and pressure inside. All these pent-up emotions. Just an outlet of all these emotional turmoil. I just wanna free myself from all these burden. Yup. I definitely need a good cry.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:49

3 read and shared

  • at Wed Oct 11, 09:47:00 AM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    ano ba yan.. nung isang araw, ang mood mo.. okay sa alright, ngayon naman okay, i guess.. mood swing ba ito.. meron ka noh?.. joke.. i know what you feel.. same here din kasi.. pero it's better not to talk about it.. mas okay yon.. hehehe..

     
  • at Wed Oct 11, 01:26:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    Ahaha, I wanna laugh. Well it's better than crying... and it makes me feel even better.

    Pick: Laugh or cry?

    But hmm.. I guess we need to cry sometimes. But without a reason? That's just.. sad. Well, good luck crying.

    Tell me what it feels like after~ Okies?

     
  • at Thu Oct 12, 08:07:00 AM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    hmmm... Alam mo nung nagretreat ako iyak ako ng iyak and after those crying moments everything went okay sa alright hehehe. Gumaan pakiramdam ko. Pero good din naman yung suggestion ni meg it's either you laugh or you cry. It all depends kasi sa tao kung pano mapapagaan pakiramdam nya eh.

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...