Monday, October 09, 2006
keeping you posted..

MOOD: okay sa alright..:D
MUSIC: Always - Erasure

No. Nothing really new. I guess i just wanna let you all know i'm still here. I haven't gone on hiatus. It's not that nothing has been happening lately. On the contrary, with the rate things are going, i guess i just can't keep up with updates. Not because the excitement wears off easily, or my happy moments are short-lived. I think there's just no time to take a break and document everything. All's in my mind and heart.

My life right now is like a feel-good movie *with a few hang ups, but good just the same* on fast forward. And maybe that's one reason why i can't seem to pause and write things down. Coz if i did, i'm afraid everything will soon be over, and i don't think i'm quite ready for that. No. Not just yet.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 22:10

2 read and shared

  • at Tue Oct 10, 09:23:00 AM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    at talagang yung mood mo ang napansin ko.. okay sa alright.. sobra naman yon.. hehehe.. yeah, naiintindihan kita.. just enjoy the moment.. =)

     
  • at Tue Oct 10, 02:38:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    sige lang concentrate and enjoy ka lang muna sa buhay mo for now. i remember dami nyo pala deadlines this week most especially your final paper, reason na rin ba yun kung bakit di ka makapagupdate?

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...