Tuesday, November 07, 2006
parents speak..

MOOD: good for the day..
MUSIC: *office work buzz*

You know what's funny? It's having to hear my parents say good things about this guy they've no idea means a lot to me. My Pa goes on talking about how good of a person this guy is. Seems to me that they like him. And even without me telling them what i really think of this guy, they approve of him. Looks like i won't have a problem if i bring him home and introduce him to the whole family. Sad thing though, the guy has no idea what i feel for him, and even if he knows, i don't think he'd care. Coz for him, i'm just a friend. Oh well.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 08:48

2 read and shared

  • at Wed Nov 08, 10:51:00 AM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    Gusto sana talaga kita kulitin kaso ahehehe baka mainis ka naman sakin. Gusto mo ako maghanap para sau... hmm bahala na kung magalit ka o hindi basta subukan kong hanapan ka ahehehe. I love you nay...

     
  • at Wed Nov 08, 12:41:00 PM 2006,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    ..kilala ko un.. bwahahahha..

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...