Monday, October 30, 2006
in celebration?

MOOD: kinda tired and sleepy..
MUSIC: Like I Do - Blaque

I really had no idea it was a year ago today, until i was reminded of it. Then goes a trip down memory lane. It was okay. I looked back, but i didn't step back. Just reminisced about the good memories left etched in my mind and heart. It may sound ridiculous, but now, thinking of what-might-have-been's and what-if's no longer leave tear streaks down my cheeks. A sad, yet contented smile is left plastered on my face. I really have moved on. I haven't forgotten hm, but the feelings have long been gone. And just because i'm writing about this, doesn't have to mean i'm still living in the past. I've let go. Just allow me to let it all out here *para naman may decent entry uli ako diba?!:D*. And contrary to what i've earlier said, i don't think this will be the last time you're reading about this. Considering my previous entry, i might write again some time, of what and how i felt that time, but of course, outside the confines of a once-grieving heart.

But just for fun, happy anniversary. Hahaha.=))


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:32

2 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...