Sunday, November 26, 2006
still here, alive..

MOOD: bored..
MUSIC: *internet shop peepz*

It's been over a week since i last used the internet. Since i last checked everyone's blogs and Friendster's profiles. Since i last logged into my email accounts. Since i last felt i was productive. I've got so many things that i wanna talk, err write about, but i can't get my thoughts organized just yet. Maybe in a couple of days. Nwei, that's it for now. Just letting you know i'm still here. Alive. And kicking. And bored out of my wits.

*isa pa, sobrang ingay ng mga people dito sa internet shop, alang kuwenta mag-update..*


i've been Tin Nolasco at 19:05

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...