Friday, November 17, 2006
saying goodbye..

MOOD: sad..
MUSIC: Stuck On You - 3T

My internship's officially over. I should be happy. But why was i holding back tears as we bade our colleagues goodbye? Yes, i had complaints. I ranted endlessly to my friends with all the work load. But honestly, i've grown to love what i was doing. I'm drawn closer to the people i worked closely with. There's this part of me that doesn't want to leave anymore. And yet, just when i was growing attached, the time to say farewell just comes sooner than i've expected. Damn it. I hate goodbyes.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 19:27

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...