Tuesday, December 19, 2006
just a smile..

MOOD: eto, mukhang t@nga@ng napapangiti..:D
MUSIC: Last Request - Paul Nutini

Here are some random things that make(made) me laugh/smile lately:

- watching Friends and Desperate Housewives (2 of the few series i have in my hard drive, that i watch every night)

- being declared as "d best tita" by my pamangkins, even after saying i'm masungit behind my back

- having late night snacks and long uninterrupted sleep after (explains why i'm gaining weight :D)

- being welcomed and asked to come again to their home by a close friend's parents

- getting an IBM jacket without me having to do anything

- being told 'ang sweet mo naman', not sarcastically, by someone i just met

- meeting new people, getting in touch again with old friends, and maintaining communication

The year's not over yet. I'd have more reasons to smile then.=)


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:15

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...