Sunday, June 29, 2008
the talk/goodbye..

MOOD: kinda tired..
MUSIC: Love Song - Sara Bareilles

he said he was leaving
she asked him to stay
he told her to forget him
she answered, ‘no way’..

he started to walk away
she followed him just the same
he said there’s nothing left to say
she whispered, ‘say my name’..

he turned and saw her standing there
she looked as if she’s gonna cry
he took a step closer to her
she couldn’t look him in the eye..

he hugged her, before it was too late
she held him close and heard him sigh
he then let her go and turned away
she watched his back and whispered, ‘goodbye’..


*sometimes, all that she needs is a proper goodbye..


i've been Tin Nolasco at 20:35

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...