Sunday, June 22, 2008
これはさようならない。

MOOD: glad slash sad..
MUSIC: Graduation - Vitamin C

It had been one of the best, at the same time saddest, news I have ever received. Megz and Rose are finally going to Japan . For Megz, I know it was what he wanted for almost all his life, and I’m just so happy it’s finally come true. For Rose, always the achiever, this is the best opportunity for her to fulfill everything she wanted.

After about a month and a half, the news was finally sinking in. I was finally coming into terms that my ‘neighbors’ won’t be my neighbors anymore. For how long, I don’t know. I was getting myself used to idea, when I found out that a third person is leaving too. Kai.

That’s when it hit me. I lost to Japan . Japan single-handedly made me cry. But of course, being the big girl that I am <cue in Big Girls Don’t Cry by Fergie ü>, I learned to accept the reality. Now, I couldn’t be any happier. My friends are finally following their dreams.

Megz. I know it had been his lifelong dream to step into the Land of the Rising Sun. I’m like a proud mama seeing her son off to college. No more teddy-bear hugs in quite a long while. What used to be a Tokyo Tokyo (or Greenwich or KFC or Jollibee) dinner for two will be just for one. Til our next date. I’m so looking forward to it already.ü

Rose. She’s a step closer to reaching her goals. Our very own Little Miss Independent is spreading her wings wider and is set in proving herself to the world. I’m just filled with so much joy I could cry. God speed, and you take care, okay?ü

Kai. I always knew she’d be heading off to Japan . I just never thought it would be now. I just feel like I haven’t packed in enough memories that will last me til the next time we see each other. But then again, I know there will always be next time. Have I thanked you enough for everything? Thanks ha.ü

This one goes out to three of my closest friends who are embarking in one of their greatest journeys in life yet. Megz, Kai, Rose, this one’s for you:

私はこれがさようなら、ちょうど後で会うないことを知っている。私は運のベストをそこに有することを望む。私はことを知っている。私は確かに逃すが、覚えるために、私の中心で常に保つ。私は愛する。


i've been Tin Nolasco at 21:24

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...