Tuesday, February 05, 2008
now that i'm 20..

MOOD: happy..
MUSIC: Love You Til The End - Gerard Butler

That's 24, actually. I guess i just don’t want my age displayed up there in big bold letters. Nwei, i came up with a list that i believe i should be and should do, now that I’m 24.

24 I should save up. No more unnecessary big-time spending on food and books.
23 I should be more organized, neat, and orderly with my things. Same goes with my life.
22 I should learn how to cook. Hmm. Rephrase that, cook better. Rice and fried stuff are so stage 1. Time to level up.
21 I should be more patient with my pamangkins and lil bro. No more short-temper, high-pitched voice, and raised eyebrows.
20 I should aim higher for my dreams. As they say, dream big, shoot for the moon.
19 I should be more health-conscious. Watch what i eat, exercise more, sleep earlier, and rest when exhausted.
18 I should not lie about my age anymore. So what if i’m twenty.. four? Hahaha!
17 I should be more sensitive of others’ feelings. Sarcasm doesn’t suit well with everybody. More so with frankness and tactlessness.
16 I should never put off doing things anymore, just because i think i still have time. Princess of Procrastination will just be a title i once had.
15 I should be more careful with the people whom i should give my trust. Not only do they have the ability to build my character and me as a person, but the power to break me as well.
14 I should face life’s challenges with courage and determination. Cross the wide Pres Diosdado Macapagal Ave if i have to. Travel to distant places on my own. Conquer my fear of insects? In due time.Ü
13 I should be more attentive to the needs of my friends. They’re always there when i’m in need, the least i could do is do the same for them.
12 I should reconnect myself with the Lord. Enough said.
11 I should be more thoughtful and caring for my family. When i have none and no one, they’re all i've got.
10 I should always look at the brighter side of life. Trials are meant to make me stronger. Failures are there so i’ll try harder. Experience will make me wiser.
09 I should be aware of the consequences of the actions and decisions that i choose to make. Now and in the future. On that note,
08 I should never regret a thing i say and do. That was what i wanted, i should stick to it.
07 I should be more open to reconciliations, second chances, and starting over.
06 I should not base on first impressions when forming friendships and relationships. Refer to previous thought.
05 I should be a better influence and serve as an inspiration to the people around me, in actions, in words, and in principles.
04 I should never doubt my abilities. How will others believe in me, if i myself don’t trust me?
03 I should be fully aware of my responsibilities, as a daughter, sister, aunt, grandchild, niece, cousin, friend, and officemate. I know they depend on me in some ways, so i should serve my purpose in life.
02 I should live life to the fullest, love like i’ve never loved before.
01 I should be always grateful for all the good things and blessings that come my way. No complaints, just appreciation and contentment.

I really hope i'll be able to stick with this, practice all the items, if not, most of it. Time to grow up. And yeah, happy birthday to me.:D


i've been Tin Nolasco at 18:51

1 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...