Tuesday, March 27, 2007
oh well..

MOOD: pagod na ako..
MUSIC: *silence*

I'm still up. Can't sleep. Buti na lang, walang pasok bukas, i mean, later, dahil kung hindi, pag nakatulog man ako, di na ako magigising for my 8am class.

Less than 2 months to go before graduation. Na-e-excite ako, na kinakabhan. Sobrang looking forward to it, yet dreading it somehow.

I feel like i'm not yet prepared. I don't think i'm even this|close to being ready.

Pahirapan pa. So much to do, so little time. It's hard to cram everything in just a day. Gusto ko ng sumuko.

Physically strained. Mentally exhausted. Emotionally tired. I'm distressed.

Can i just give up now?

non-functioning brain + heavy heart = bad combination.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 03:32

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...