Thursday, February 15, 2007
valentine's: just another day..

MOOD: sleepy..
MUSIC: If I Could - Will Downing



Valentine's Day came and went. And nothing much happened, really. Got greeted by friends. Got a heart-shaped mini pillow-in-a-stick, and a couple of chocolates. Not bad. And a leaf, too,. At least, i got to spend it with my friends *Kai would have also been in the picture had she not left early*. Just a bit sad, spending V-Day for the 5th time in a row, single-ly. Oh well. Who knows what next year would bring? Just have to wait 364(?) days.:D


i've been Tin Nolasco at 00:34

1 read and shared

  • at Fri Feb 16, 08:53:00 PM 2007,
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say

    uu nga naman... hehehe.. atleast hindi ito yung 'worst' valentine's day mo di ba... wahaha.. =)

     

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...