Sunday, December 31, 2006
what 2006 saw me through..

MOOD: reminiscent..
MUSIC: Why Her - Monica

2006 is nearly over, and yet i'm looking back on the year that has been. So much has happened, some good, some bad. But somehow, i survived it. And i'm still whole. Nwei, let me take you back on what i've been through.

Early this year, i (we) renewed friendship with Kai, with whom we kinda kad a rift with late last year. And as i made bonds stronger with her and the rest of the Hinayupackz, i had my heart broken, and in the process finding myself the subject of hate, by a group of girls i've somehow pissed, also late last year.

Brokenhearted, yet i was able to move on. I got over the relationship, and started over. Love was temporarily set aside, as internship saw me grow more as a student, and a soon-to-be young professional. I had my fair share of dealing with big bosses, and forming ties with co-employees.

I met new people. I got to know some better. And switching back to my old celfone network got me communicating with old childhood friends, and highschool classmates again. Less time spent with my college friends also meant getting to spend more time with my cousins and brothers.

Old flames re-surfaced. Past emotions were revisited. Some decisions were reconsidered.

2006 also saw me, and my whole family grieve for the loss of a dear relative, at the same time celebrating life and good health for us left behind.

And as the year comes to an end, let me take this opportunity to thank you, my friends, for making my 2006 meaningful and more bearable than i thought it would be. Thanks for being with me through all my laughters and tears. I'm happy sharing with you a wonderful friendship i'd treasure more in the years to come. May 2007 see us through this continuous journey we're taking. 2006 had been a fun ride, i hope 2007 will be a better year for us. I'm now a better person, coz i have friends like you who loved and cared. I'm hoping i had been a blessing to others too, as i certainly hope will be just the same for 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 14:33

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...